Ethics and corruption in education: A capacity building programme
Editor : IIEP
Notes : 2023 | 28p.
Improving transparency and accountability in education is a precondition to the attainment of the Sustainable Development Goals. At the same time, an education sector free of corruption is imperative to the promotion of a culture of ethics. These realities prompted IIEP to launch in 2001 a comprehensive programme on Ethics and Corruption in Education, which combines the Institute’s three main activities: research, training, and technical assistance.
This programme is aimed at a wide public: education decision-makers, managers and planners, members of development agencies, and civil society representatives. Its objectives are threefold:
- To produce new knowledge and facilitate the exchange of successful experiences.
- To strengthen national capacities in the use of diagnostic tools and strategies to fight corruption.
- To promote policy dialogue on transparency issues in the education sector.
This brochure aims to give an idea of the work we do under these three major objectives.
- Series : Ethics and corruption in education
- Document language : English, French, Spanish